L-Carnitine 500 mg
From 750 mg of stable, non-hygroscopic l-carnitine tartrate
Availability : is available
L-carnitine is responsible for maintaining energy metabolism in all the body's cells: it transports fatty acids across cell membranes to the mitochondria where they are burned' for energy. As its name suggests, l-carnitine is only found in animal products, and at the maximum proportion of 100mg per 100g red meat. Vegetarians and those who rarely eat meat should therefore consider supplementation. L-carnitine:
- Helps each of the body's cells work at its optimal energy level
- Helps lower blood triglyceride levels
- Helps prevent certain cardiovascular diseases, particularly cardiac arrhythmia
- Helps weight loss when supplementation is combined with a low-carb diet
- Naturally increases energy levels
- Significantly improves performance in endurance sports and reduces muscular stress after exercise.
Sports enthusiasts, vegetarians and overweight individuals should opt to supplement with l-carnitine rather than the more expensive, cerebroactive' acetyl-l-carnitine, or at least combine the two. US nutritionist Robert Crayon, who has written a best-seller on this supernutrient', recommends combining l-carnitine and acetyl-l-carnitine in equal proportions. L-carnitine tartrate is a patented, non-hygroscopic and particularly stable form of l-carnitine.
Take 3 to 6 tablets a day spaced evenly throughout the day.
Precautions: Do not exceed the recommended daily dose. This product is a nutritional supplement and should not replace a varied, balanced diet. Keep out of childrens' reach. Store away from direct light, heat and humidity. As with any nutritional supplement, you should consult a health professional before taking this product if you are pregnant, breastfeeding or have a health problem.