Activates stem cells naturally : an exciting advance in the quest to increase lifespan and quality of life.
Availability : is available
• Extract of Polygonum multiflorum or FO-TI, which when given at the optimal dose of 800mg of a 12:1 extract, is recognised in Chinese medicine as an effective blood tonic, and in particular as a major factor in longevity due to its ability to increase levels of circulating superoxide dismutase (SOD) and monoamine oxidase. Mouse studies conducted in Taiwan show that after daily administration of high-dose Polygonum multiflorum, significant improvements were noted in red blood cells, and in particular, a higher percentage of hematocrit compared with a control group. This research also shows that doses at this level stimulate proliferation of stromal and haematopoietic stem cells in bone marrow.
• Fucoidan is recognised for its immune-stimulant properties and is widely used in Japan to treat cancer. It is extracted from a type of algae, Laminaria japonica, part of the laminaria family. This sulphated polysaccharide boosts the immune system, helping protect the body more effectively against different viruses and in particular, promoting apoptosis (programmed cell death) of cancer cells.
- Like other active algae extracts, fucoidan has demonstrated, at certain concentrations, the ability to stimulate bone marrow stem cells. Studies showed it produced an increase in alkaline phosphatase activity, and at a molecular level, improved the expression of specific genes related to osteogenesis and osteogenic differentiation, thus promoting bone regeneration.
- By directly affecting stem cell mobilisation, fucoidan facilitates more effective repair of damaged tissue, both in cardiovascular health, following a heart attack, and the health of joints and vital organs.
• Astragaloside IV is already known for its telomere-lengthening effects. Research shows this saponin stimulates the immune system in various ways, in particular, by increasing stem cells in the spinal cord and lymphatic tissue and encouraging them to develop into active immune cells.
- Astragaloside IV also supports proliferation of mesenchymal stem cells, pluripotent tissue stem cells that help form skeletal connective tissue such as bone and cartilage.
• Extract of blueberry (Vaccinium uliginosum) can restore certain cell functions that decline over time. It has been shown to increase neurogenesis in the brains of elderly laboratory rats. Researchers experimented with neural tissue transplantation following cell damage caused by neurodegenerative disease or brain injury. As a general rule, transplanted tissue has very little chance of surviving, particularly in older recipients. But when animals were supplemented with blueberry extracts, the growth of the transplantation was more vigorous and cell organisation was comparable to that observed in younger recipients. Blueberry extracts confer their beneficial effects by increasing proliferation of neural stem cells.
• Beta 1,3/1,6 glucan is a polysaccharide extracted from oats. Most research has highlighted its powerful immune-modulatory effects. The latest studies suggest that beta 1,3/1,6 glucan promotes haematopoiesis and boosts proliferation of stem cells, thus facilitating repair of white blood cells in bone marrow.
• L-carnosine improves replicative capacity of myoblast cultures.
- Certains myoblasts, called satellite cells, remain on the periphery of muscle fibres, intervening in its repair when damaged. However, with increasing age comes sarcopaenia (loss of muscle mass) and the satellite cells are no longer able to repair the damage. According to a study on myoblasts, the stem cells responsible for skeletal muscle formation, supplementing with L-carnosine increases their replicative capacity and also reduces the activity of beta-galactosidase.
|Daily dose : 4 capsules
Nombre de doses par boîte : 30
|Amount per dose|
|Extract of Polygonum multiflorum 12:1||800 mg|
|Fucoidan (from 375 mg Laminaria japonica extract standardised to 80 % Fucoidan)||300 mg|
|Extrait of Bog Blueberry (Vaccinium uliginosum) standardised to 25 % anthocyanidins||250 mg|
|Beta 1,3/1,6 glucans (from 215 mg oat extract standardised to 70 % de beta 1,3/1,6 glucans)||150 mg|
|Green tea extract standardised to 95% polyphenols of which 75% are catechins including 45% EGCG||150 mg|
|Astragaloside IV (from 21 mg extract of Astragalus membranaceous standardised to 98 % astragaloside IV)||20 mg|
|Vitamin D3||400 UI|
|Other ingredients : microcrystalline cellulose, magnesium stearate, silicon dioxide.|