Optiberry® 30 mg
Powder blend of several berries
Powerful and synergistic antioxidant cocktail.
Contains bilberry, blueberry, cranberry, elderberry, strawberry and raspberry.
Associated with reduced cellular ageing.
Availability : is available
+Certificate of Analysis
Optiberry® is a specific, proprietary blend of extracts and concentrates (bilberry, blueberry, cranberry, elderberry, strawberry and raspberry), formulated and standardised to provide biologically active levels of the anthyocyanins malvidin, cyanidin, delphinidin and petunidin. Anthocyanins are the pigments which give berries their colour and which provide them with natural protection from oxidation. Optiberry® is the result of extensive scientific research that has methodically evaluated key functional parameters (antioxidant activity, bioavailability, cytotoxicitiy, etc) of numerous berry extracts in order to determine the optimal formulation.
Those who take Optiberry® regularly can expect:
- exceptional antioxidant activity, as confirmed both by in vitro studies (Optiberry® was shown to have the highest antioxidant potency out of 20 berry extract formulations in the standard ORAC test) and animal studies: according to Professor Chandan K. Sen (Ohio State University Medical Center), “Optiberry® has demonstrated optimal, whole-body antioxidant protection”. In vivo studies show increased antioxidant capacity in human serum following absorption of berry concentrates and extracts;
- an improvement in brain function and mental clarity (animal studies);
- an improvement in visual function: studies show that berry extracts inhibit the development of retinopathy in diabetics and hypertensives and that they halt the progress of lens opacity in patients suffering from mild senile cataracts;
- an improvement in cardiovascular health (animal studies) and a proven protective effect (in humans) on the capillaries. Anthocyanins prevent auto-oxidation and lipid peroxidation in biological systems. They reduce platelet aggregation and improve the flexibility of arterial walls;
- an improvement in skin health (in vitro studies);
- prevention of the effects of premature ageing (animal studies). Polyphenol combinations with high antioxidant activity, such as are found in berries, are among the most effective agents at reducing cellular susceptibility to oxidative stress;
- proven protection against urinary tract infections (blueberry and cranberry);
- significant and proven protection against angiogenesis (excessive blood vessel growth which can lead to varicose veins and tumours). One study conducted at Creighton University School of Pharmacy showed that Optiberry® had the most potent anti-angiogenic activity of all the berry extracts tested.
Like Optiberry®, the antioxidant concentrate may also be of interest. This cocktail of antioxidants contains, in particular, (EGCG) from green tea, curcumin from curcuma, proanthocyanidins from , xanthones from mangosteen extract and polyphenols from grape seed extract.
Take one capsule twice a day, preferably with meals.
Precautions: Do not exceed the recommended daily dose. This product is a nutritional supplement and should not replace a varied, balanced diet. Keep out of childrens' reach. Store away from direct light, heat and humidity. As with any nutritional supplement, you should consult a health professional before taking this product if you are pregnant, breastfeeding or have a health problem.