Maharishi Amrit Kalash® - 600 g
Ayurvedic herbal master piece !
Availability : is available
Ayurvedic medecine is one of the oldest and most holistic systems of natural medicine. Of the hundreds of formulations described in ancient ayurvedic texts, Amrit Kalash® is the most prized, classified as a rasayana - a preparation that promotes health, longevity and higher states of consciousness. Amrit Kalash® is without doubt the most widely-studied ayurvedic formulation available.
• The forty herbs, roots and sun-ripened fruits which make up Amrit Kalash® are harvested and handpicked from over fourteen areas.
• The traditional recipe involves 250 laborious production stages at low temperature, and requires almost 11kg of raw material for each jar - that’s a ratio of 22 to 1!
• Only whole, contaminant-free herbs are handpicked at precisely the right stage of maturity from virgin forests and Himalayan mountainsides, by more than 6000 specially-trained personnel.
• The manufacturing process is carried out in accordance with ancient texts but benefits from the latest technology in the only ISO 90001-certified ayurvedic laboratory. Systematic scientific testing ensures the final product meets the most rigorous quality standards.
• Comprising natural ingredients, partly from certified-organic sources, and free from artificial preservatives, Amrit Kalash® provides a potent blend that complements and boosts the all-round, optimal health benefits of a fruit- and vegetable-rich diet. Among its most common herbs and fruits are Amla, cinnamon, cardamom, turmeric, sandalwood, long pepper, Cobra’s saffron, liquorice, Gotu kola and Tribulus terrestris.
• Amrit Kalash® is a renowned formulation which has been the subject of numerous international scientific studies and the herbs it contains have themselves generated several thousand publications.
• Amrit Kalash® is recommended and prescribed by thousands of doctors and herbalists, including preeminent ayurvedic experts.
• In fact, scientific studies on Amrit Kalash® have demonstrated that this herb and plant complex has probably the highest concentration of water- and fat-soluble antioxidants, acting synergistically on every cell in the body. This synergy guarantees intense, stable and long-lasting effects on general health.
• This speciality complex could thus be called “the large spectrum antioxidant”, effective against the majority of free radicals.
• As scientific studies have reported no evidence of toxicity, Amrit Kalash® can be taken by the whole family alongside a healthy, varied and balanced diet, to restore or maintain optimal well-being.
Amrit Kalash® contains 40 concentrated herbs, roots and fruits in a special ghee (clarified butter) base, together with honey and cane sugar to facilite its absorption:
Amla (Emblica officinalis – fruit), Cinnamon (Cinnamomum zeylanicum - bark), Cardamom (Elettaria cardamomum – fruit), Turmeric (Curcuma longa - rhizome), Long pepper (Piper longum – fruit), White sandalwood (Santalum album), Cobra’s saffron (Mesua ferrea – fruit), Butterfly pea (Embelia ribes – fruit), Liquorice (Glycyrrhiza glabra – root), Gotu kola (Centella asiatica – leaf), Tribulus terrestris – fruit, Benal quince (Aegle marmelos – root), Cashmere bark (Gmelina arborea), Giant potato (Ipomoea digitata – rhizome), Indian kudzu (Pueraria tuberosa – rhizome), Shatavari (asparagus racemosus – root), Solomon’s seal (Polygonatum verticillatum – racine), Indian nightshade (Solanum indicum – whole plant), Yellow snake tree (Stereospermum suaveolens – bark), Terminalia chebula – fruit, Nut grass (Cyperus rotundus – root), Cyperus scariosus - root, Convolvulus pluricaulis – whole plant, Oroxylum indicum - bark, Thatch grass (Saccharum spontaneum – root), Eragrostis cynosuroides – root, Desmodium gangeticum – whole plant, Uraria picta – whole plant, Yellow-berried nightshade (Solanum xanthocarpum – whole plant), Large caltrops (Pedalium murex – fruit), Phaseolus trilobus – whole plant, Teramnus labialis – whole plant, Clerodendrum phlomidis - bark, Leptadenia reticulata - root, Boerhavia diffusa – whole plant, Sida cordifolia – whole plant.
Amrit Kalash® is 100% natural and contains no preservatives.
Take half a table spoon (10 g) around breakfast and bedtime. May be taken plain, with a snack, light breakfast or mixed with warm milk, water or juice.
Precautions: Do not exceed the recommended daily dose. This product is a nutritional supplement and should not replace a varied, balanced diet. Keep out of childrens' reach. Store away from direct light, heat and humidity. As with any nutritional supplement, you should consult a health professional before taking this product if you are pregnant, breastfeeding or have a health problem.