Co-Enzyme Q10 30 mg
In an oil base, three times the bioavailability
Availability : is available
Certificate of Analysis
Coenzyme Q10 is the best nutrient you can take to protect your cardiovascular system. For Dr Mathias Rath, CoQ10 is “the key to optimal cardiovascular health”. CoQ10 is also a powerful antioxidant. It helps to boost the immune system and, according to recent studies, mediates in the development of certain cancers. New research shows that:
- CoQ10 is a far more active antioxidant than previous studies had shown: it protects both the mitochondria and cell membranes from oxidative damage. It also protects the antioxidant activity of vitamin C.
- Adequate supplementation with CoQ10 can prevent atherosclerosis.
- New clinical studies show specific improvements in the cardiac function of patients with cardiovascular disease following supplementation with CoQ10.
- CoQ10 protects against a reduction in the brain's dopamine activity and helps maintain neurological function.
- A significant regression of breast and prostate tumours was observed in studies using high doses of CoQ10.
- New studies confirm previous research which shows CoQ10's ability to protect LDL cholesterol from oxidation, improve production of cell energy and prevent periodontal disease.
Studies show that Coenzyme Q10 is almost three times better absorbed when it is delivered in an oil base. As it's a relatively expensive supplement, the question of bioavailability is critical. New encapsulizing technology from softgels means we can offer CoQ10 in a fat-solubilised form at a lower price than the traditional form !
Take two or three softgels a day, or more, at mealtimes.
Precautions: Do not exceed the recommended daily dose. This product is a nutritional supplement and should not replace a varied, balanced diet. Keep out of childrens' reach. Store away from direct light, heat and humidity. As with any nutritional supplement, you should consult a health professional before taking this product if you are pregnant, breastfeeding or have a health problem.