Sytrinol 150 mg
Nutraceutical with clinically proven efficacy for normalising cholesterol and triglyceride levels
Availability : is available
Treating hypercholesterolaemia is part of basic prevention of cardiovascular disease. As the generalised use of statins becomes increasingly controversial (see article by Dr Dominique Rueff in Nutranews June 2005), there is renewed interest in natural alternatives.
Sytrinol™ is a patented nutraceutical with clinically proven efficacy which helps to maintain cholesterol levels within the healthy, normal range. Sytrinol™ is obtained from natural, non-GMO sources including:
- Special bioflavonoids (polymethoxylated flavones) extracted from citrus fruits
- Compounds from the vitamin E family (tocotrienols) extracted from palm fruit
Sytrinol™ has been tested in three clinical trials. In subjects with moderately elevated cholesterol levels, the following were observed:
- A reduction of more than 30% in total cholesterol
- A reduction of up to 27% in LDL cholesterol
- A reduction of up to 34% in triglycerides
- A reduction of more than 20% in apolipoprotein B
- An improvement of up to 4% in HDL cholesterol
- An improvement of up to 30% in LDL:HDL ratio
These clinical trials were conducted with the same patented product, and using the same dosage, as that which we are offering to our customers.
Unlike ingredients which tend to block cholesterol absorption in the gastro-intestinal tract, Sytrinol™ modulates and balances cholesterol production directly in the liver. Sytrinol™ is also a powerful antioxidant with important, additional benefits for the cardiovascular system.
Take two softgels a day when convenient.
Precautions: Do not exceed the recommended daily dose. This product is a nutritional supplement and should not replace a varied, balanced diet. Keep out of childrens' reach. Store away from direct light, heat and humidity. As with any nutritional supplement, you should consult a health professional before taking this product if you are pregnant, breastfeeding or have a health problem.