- Psyllium powder : a natural source of non-soluble fibre that ensures regular intestinal movements and which has been used for centuries as a colon cleanser (it increases bolus volume). It also has cholesterol-reducing and cardiovascular-protective effects.
- Aloe leaf extract standardised in aloïne, which is responsible for its laxative properties, and which can also be consumed in juice form. Its cleansing and regenerating benefits have been recognized for many years.
- Senna leaf extract, a classic remedy for an underactive gut in older people, but also good for new mothers post-delivery; very well-tolerated, it can be taken long-term.
- Alder buckthorn root, mild plant laxative, more easily tolerated than cascara or rhubarb, which combines well with aloe and senna, boosting their activity.
- Celery seed extract, well-known for its purifying, liver- and kidney-protective properties, as well as dandelion leaf extract, a liver-specific cleanser and purifier which improves all biliary markers (bilirubin and transaminases).
- Mint and papaya leaf extracts help ensure antisepsis and good motility, and soothe sensitive or irritated intestinal walls
- L-glutamine : protects gastric-intestinal mucosa (insulin resistance). It restores integrity, plasticity and cleanliness to the whole intestinal wall.
- Magnesium, in its hydroxide form, does not cause negative reactions in the kidneys, as can be the case with excessive use of magnesium chloride. Magnesium hydroxide reacts with gastric hydrochloric acid to produce new magnesium chloride, naturally increasing intestinal peristaltism.
For optimal detoxification of the digestive tract, other dietary supplements may also be of interest. To support your detox treatment, you could, for example, take the supplement Rehab, a concentrate of nutrients for stimulating the body’s detox mechanisms. The product Cruciferous Detox Formula, formulated from various extracts of cruciferous vegetables, can help cleanse the liver, a key organ for detoxifying the digestive tract. Finally, the formulation Lectin Flush can help eliminate lectins, proteins known to play a role in some cases of food sensitivity or hypersensitivity.
|Dose journalière : 4 gélules
Nombre de doses par boîte : 30
|Quantité par dose|
|Psyllium husk powder 85 %||900 mg|
|Aloe ferox leaf extract standardised to 19 % aloïne||450 mg|
|Senna extract standardised to 20 % sennosides||50 mg|
|Papaya leaf extract 4:1||100 mg|
|Peppermint leaf extract 4:1||75 mg|
|Alder buckthorn root extract 4:1||75 mg|
|=Celery seed extract 4:1||75 mg|
|Dandelion leaf extract 4:1||75 mg|
|Magnesium hydroxide||100 mg|
|Other ingredients : Microcrystalline cellulose, magnesium stearate.|