EDTA 250 mg
Effective chelator, convenient and inexpensive
Availability : is available
Certificate of Analysis
Ethylene diamine tetra-acetic acid (EDTA) removes lead and heavy metals from the body by bonding to them through chelation', and carrying them away naturally in waste. EDTA is also an excellent chelator of calcium which accumulates in vascular walls increasingly as we age, causing hardening of the arteries and atherosclerotic plaques which obstruct blood flow. EDTA's systemic action benefits not just the heart but all vessels and organs. In addition, it is a powerful antioxidant, especially effective at reducing lipid peroxidation - a major cause of atherosclerosis.
In particular, oral chelation:
- Is a safe, effective, inexpensive and more practical method than intravenous chelation of obtaining all the benefits of a regular dose of EDTA.
- Supports normal endothelial function in the miles upon miles of vessels and capillaries in the human body by stimulating nitric oxide production which is essential to cardiovascular health. Nitric oxide relaxes blood vessel and capillary walls so that they expand to their optimum point.
- Prevents oxidative stress by chelating heavy metals and toxins in blood flow even before they produce oxidative reactions.
- Lowers serum cholesterol levels often by 20% or more in just a few weeks, and helps normalise blood pressure.
- Reduces the risk of heart attack by preventing the formation of clots.
- Prevents and relieves thoracic pain and cramps in lower limbs.
- Reduces fatigue, increases energy and improves mental clarity by lessening the toxic load on the body and by generally improving circulation.
“I sincerely believe that a programme of oral chelation can do more for your longevity than even the most prudent lifestyle, because of the protection if brings against our stressful and polluted world
. I recommend routine consumption of oral chelators every day for the rest of your life, from the day you're old enough to swallow a supplement”.
Dr Garry Gordon (Dr Gordon treats many thousands of patients a year with EDTA; he has written several books and is an authority on chelation)
Take 2 capsules twice a day (that's 1 gram of EDTA), or more as advised by your therapist, always on an empty stomach, 1 hour before, or two hours after a meal. Important: EDTA can also chelate certain essential minerals and must not therefore be taken at mealtimes or with other nutritional supplements.
Precautions: Do not exceed the recommended daily dose. This product is a nutritional supplement and should not replace a varied, balanced diet. Keep out of childrens' reach. Store away from direct light, heat and humidity. As with any nutritional supplement, you should consult a health professional before taking this product if you are pregnant, breastfeeding or have a health problem.