Zinc, a major mineral, plays a part in almost all the body's cellular and enzymatic processes. Its bioavailability and digestive assimilation increases significantly when bound to orotic acid.
An essential component of over 80 enzymes, it plays a role in all metabolism and has a specific antioxidant, anti-free radical action.
Zinc orotate can be used in the following conditions:-
- Gonad development in men - preventive action against prostatic hypertrophy
- Pituitary dwarfism
- Loss of taste and smell (particularly in elderly people)
- Brittle, grooved nails, skin infections
- Schizophrenic conditions and autism (in combination with vitamins B3 and B6)
- Elimination of excess copper (mainly as a result of women taking the contraceptive pill)
- Prevention of stretch marks in pregnant women
- Poor circulation and diffuse joint pain
Take one to two capsules a day, or as advised by your therapist.
Precautions: Do not exceed the recommended daily dose. This product is a nutritional supplement and should not replace a varied, balanced diet. Keep out of childrens' reach. Store away from direct light, heat and humidity. As with any nutritional supplement, you should consult a health professional before taking this product if you are pregnant, breastfeeding or have a health problem.