Mastic Gum Elma 50
Sugar- and aspartame-free chewing gum with essential oil of Pistacia lentiscus
Availability : is available
Certificate of Analysis
¤ Mastic Gum is an oral hygiene product that is both traditional and advanced. In a modern, deliciously natural, sugar- and aspartame-free base, Mastic Gum provides all the scientifically-recognized properties of the island of Chios' renowned mastic and its essential oil:
- Natural and powerful anti-bacterial action which can deal with even the most harmful and persistent bacteria such as Helicobacter pylori, as well as other periodontal and gingival bacteria
- Freshens breath and fights halitosis
- Prevents formation of dental plaque and tartar
- Strengthens and whitens teeth, brightening smiles
- Neutralizes acids produced by fermenting sugars
- Prevents gum inflammation and dental caries
- Reduces periodontal fungi
Ingredients: mastic gum, mastic essential oil, xylitol, sorbitol, mannitol, menthol, glycerin, wax, emollients Each box contains 10 sugar-free pieces of chewing gum
Recommended use: Chewing Mastic Gum between meals helps maintain and restore oral hygiene while preventing insidious periodontal inflammation which can lead to gum disease and tooth loss.
Precautions: Do not exceed the recommended daily dose. This product is a nutritional supplement and should not replace a varied, balanced diet. Keep out of childrens' reach. Store away from direct light, heat and humidity. As with any nutritional supplement, you should consult a health professional before taking this product if you are pregnant, breastfeeding or have a health problem.