Cordyceps Cs-4 525 mg
Secret weapon of Chinese athletes, with scientifically- supported effects
Availability : is available
+Certificate of Analysis
Athletics Championships where the Chinese women athletes won almost all the endurance events and broke several records. Their coach attributed their success to “intensive training and a diet high in Cordyceps”. According to the magazine Track & Field News, “the Chinese athletes have made the greatest quantum leap in human performance in history”.
For over a thousand years, Cordyceps sinensis, or Chinese cordyceps, has been the most popular food tonic' in Asia, particularly in China. At the end of the Seventies, the Institute of Materia Medica in Beijing launched a 10-year research programme into Cordyceps sinensis. The principal variety of this mushroom is Paecilomyces hepiali Chen (Cs-4).
In 1985, the Institute developed a fermentation method for the commercial production of Cordyceps Cs-4. In 1987, it was the first class 1 traditional treatment to be approved by the Chinese Ministry of Health.
1800 patients with various diseases took part in the clinical trials in China which showed that Cordyceps Cs-4 :
- boosts stamina and improves quality of life
- promotes physical strength and endurance in patients suffering from respiratory or cardiovascular disease
- reduces oxidative damage by trapping free radicals
- increases levels of intracellular ATP and use of oxygen
- encourages healthy lung function
- relieves symptoms in patients with respiratory disease, particularly asthmatics
- improves tolerance to the cold (66 elderly patients)
- improves the condition of patients with fatigue (117 subjects)
- increases levels of SOD (37 patients)
- increases aerobic capacity in healthy elderly patients (30 subjects)
Take two capsules, two to three times a day at mealtimes, as required or as advised by your therapist.
Precautions: Do not exceed the recommended daily dose. This product is a nutritional supplement and should not replace a varied, balanced diet. Keep out of childrens' reach. Store away from direct light, heat and humidity. As with any nutritional supplement, you should consult a health professional before taking this product if you are pregnant, breastfeeding or have a health problem.