Green Propolis 400 mg
Green propolis is one of Nature’s riches. In traditional herbalism, it’s regarded as a valuable remedy for fighting all kinds of infection.
Like honey, it boasts a highly-complex composition with amazing levels of biological elements. Its effects are thought to be due to the many polyphenols and phenolic acids it contains such as artepillin C, a molecule which in recent years has been the subject of numerous scientific studies.
Where does propolis come from?
Propolis is a sealant used by bees to make their hives stronger, more watertight and more resistant to microbial and fungal invasion. It is produced by the bees from resin gathered from tree buds and bark (European propolis comes from poplars and conifers and Brazilian green propolis from baccharis.) With powerful antiseptic properties, the resin serves to protect the tree buds from pathogens. The bees add wax and saliva to this resin and the resulting propolis is then collected by beekeepers by scrat ...
Natural Curcuma 500 mg
So many studies have shown benefits from curcumin supplementation that a number of pharmaceutical laboratories are trying to patent synthetic products which mimic its mechanisms of action!
Curcumin is a potent antioxidant with a range of health benefits including helping to protect the body from cancer:
- It protects cells from free radicals through various mechanisms; in vitro, it even protects bacteria from lethal doses of radiation
- It stimulates the immune system in general, as well as in a localised way
- It regulates expression of nuclear kappa beta factor, a growth factor for cancerous cells and in vitro, inhibits the proliferation of prostatic cancerous cells
- It blocks oestrogen-like xenobiotic carcinogens such as the herbicide Paraquat, nitrosamines and certain solvents
- It inhibits cyclooxygenase (COX) and lipooxygenase (LOX), two inflammatory enzymes instrumental in the development of certain cancers, particularly colon cancer
- It has a similar lev ...