In 1941, the eminent biochemist Erwin Chargaff discovered calcium AEP (Calcium 2-amino ethyl phosphoric acid) and demonstrated that it was an essential component in the structure of cell membranes. Studies have since underlined the vital role it plays in maintaining cell membrane integrity and improving cellular function. They have also shown that it may be beneficial in treating a number of diseases initiated or influenced by disturbances in cell membranes.
Restoring normal levels of calcium AEP through supplementation improves membrane integrity and produces preventive and therapeutic effects in several diseases such as multiple sclerosis. One study involving over 2000 patients suffering from this inflammatory disease - which results from the demyelination of nerves - showed calcium-AEP to be more effective than other treatments.
Calcium AEP has also been used successfully in a number of other diseases. Calcium AEP:
- reduces bone decalcification and improves bone strength and density when combined with calcium orotate;
- normalizes gas exchanges in the lungs in asthmatics;
- improves blood sugar control in diabetics;
- prevents and treats the complications of diabetes caused by toxic glucose metabolites;
- is used successfully in European clinics to treat gastro-intestinal disorders such as gastritis or colitis;
- reduces inflammation.
Take three capsules a day - one with each meal.
Precautions: Do not exceed the recommended daily dose. This product is a nutritional supplement and should not replace a varied, balanced diet. Keep out of childrens' reach. Store away from direct light, heat and humidity. As with any nutritional supplement, you should consult a health professional before taking this product if you are pregnant, breastfeeding or have a health problem.