Relaxing Oil Blend 75 mg
This formulation is a classic blend of chemotyped essential oils, aimed at promoting calm and relaxing the nerves. It helps combat the stresses of modern life and encourages restorative sleep without the need for sleeping pills. It acts on a range of symptoms:
- feelings of oppression;
- nervous tension;
- agitation or over-stimulation;
- sleep problems;
- intrusive thoughts;
- stress ;
- nervous anticipation.
Each softgel contains no fewer than 75 different active molecules - a long way from the type of synthetic pharmaceuticals which contain just four or five at the most.
What are the essential oils in Relaxing Oil Blend?
This synergistic formulation contains the following chemotyped essential oils:
- Essential oil of sweet marjoram, the main constituents of which are cis-thujanol and trans-thujanol. It is a powerful regulator of the central ner ...
Gaba 750 mg
Gamma-amino butyric acid (GABA), an inhibitory neurotransmitter, is produced in the body from glutamate although its concentration decreases as we get older. This amino acid is used by the brain to promote calm and tranquillity by helping to neutralise the stimulating effects of glutamate. In other words, GABA is the brain's main weapon for fighting stress.
Studies show that GABA:
- has a relaxing effect and reduces anxiety in healthy subjects in stressful situations - just one hour after it is taken. At the same time, it boosts stress-weakened immunity;
- promotes relaxation and sleep: unlike many sleeping pills that target GABA receptors, GABA does not cause daytime drowsiness or dependence. By reducing anxiety, it promotes good quality, restorative rest;
- with inositol and nicotinamide, has beneficial effects on mood by preventing anxiety and stress from reaching the motor centres of the brain;
- may lower pain intensity due to its ability to reduce ...