Stress Relief Formula - Anti-Stress & Sleep
Natural anti-stress formulation
Contains several natural ingredients studied for their ability to fight the effects of stress.
Helps soothe, restore energy, relieve fatigue.
Availability : is available
+Certificate of Analysis
Stress Relief Formula contains nutrients and plant extracts that act synergistically to counter the effects of stress. They combine to soothe, restore energy, relieve fatigue and improve sleep, while reducing the physiological effects of stress.
- Magnesium is the anti-stress mineral par excellence but all types of stress can lead to its loss via urinary excretion. Magnesium deficiency also increases sensitivity to stress.
- Passion flower extract (Passiflora incarnata) has a relaxing and sedative effect that can help those suffering from anxiety or nervous tension. Passion flower is used to relieve mild symptoms of mental stress and to promote sleep.
- Schisandra berry extract (Schisandra chinensis) increases stamina and intellectual function in those suffering from mild fatigue caused by stress. It also encourages the body's adrenal-sympathetic system to produce a balanced response to stress-induced reactions.
- Extract of rehmannia root (Rehmannia glutinosa) may help restore normal function to glucocorticoid receptors compromised by chronically high levels of cortisol induced by prolonged stress.
- Jujuba extract (Zizyphus spinosa) is used in traditional Chinese medicine to treat insomnia, particularly when caused by extreme fatigue, and for its calming effects on irritability and agitation.
- Benfotiamin facilitates energy production and thus helps combat fatigue. It also affects mood.
- Polygala extract (Polygala tenuifolia) contains ingredients that regulate the effects of stress on the body and have a sedative and anti-depressant effect.
- Magnolia extract (Magnolia officinalis) contains honokiol and magnolol, two substances that help relieve stress through calming effects.
- Pyridoxal 5 phosphate is involved in the production of neurotransmitters which play an important role in regulating mood and well-being.
The ingredients in Stress Relief Formula effectively combat the consequences of stress and help restore vitality and serenity.
adults. Take 3 capsules a day, or as advised by your therapist.
Precautions: Do not exceed the recommended daily dose. This product is a nutritional supplement and should not replace a varied, balanced diet. Keep out of childrens' reach. Store away from direct light, heat and humidity. As with any nutritional supplement, you should consult a health professional before taking this product if you are pregnant, breastfeeding or have a health problem.