Liposomal Vitamin C 335 mg
Easily-absorbed form of vitamin C
- uses liposomes for increased bioavailability;
- has antioxidant potency to fight cellular ageing;
- helps boost the immune system.
Availability : is available
+Certificate of Analysis
A highly-bioavailable form of vitamin C
Benefitting from the latest advances in formulating techniques, our new supplement uses liposome technology to produce a highly-absorbable form of vitamin C, also known as ascorbic acid. This innovative technique is based on the use of phospholipids in lecithin obtained from sunflowers and quality-controlled, non-hydrogenated sunflower oil. In the stomach, these phospholipids protect the vitamin C by forming tiny bubbles called liposomes, which because of their size, and the fact they are made of the same material as cell membranes, are easily absorbed by the body. This technique therefore makes the vitamin C bioavailable to many of the body’s organs.
The beneficial role of vitamin C in the body
With its innovation formulation, this new dietary supplement helps provide an optimal intake of vitamin C, the benefits of which have been widely-studied and are well-established. Key to ensuring a healthy body, vitamin C’s multiple effects mean it plays a role in a number of vital functions:
An optimal formulation for correcting vitamin C deficiency
- it fights oxidative stress and free radical damage due to its antioxidant potency;
- it protects against cellular ageing due to a synergistic action with vitamin E, beta-carotene, selenium and zinc;
- it boosts the immune system responsible for defending the body against external attacks;
- it participates in the synthesis of collagen, a protein that provides strength and elasticity to tissues;
- it contributes to the production of certain neurotransmitters such as dopamine and noradrenaline;
- it helps form haemoglobin or red blood cells;
- it has a role in carnitine synthesis, a molecule that helps transport fatty acids to mitochondria to be used in energy production;
- it enhances absorption of iron from plant sources;
- it protects blood vessel walls by contributing to arterial flexibility and healthy blood pressure.
We need to obtain this essential vitamin from the diet and while it is naturally present in certain foods, intake can sometimes be inadequate. Individuals who do not eat a balanced diet, are older or who smoke are all more likely to be lacking in vitamin C, and in such cases, nutritional supplementation may be necessary to prevent deficiency. Vitamin C also offers significant therapeutic potential. It is, for example, recommended for treating temporary fatigue, boosting the immune system and preventing colds and flu-like conditions. The benefits of vitamin C are available in dietary supplements of various forms. Among them is “Liposomal Vitamin C”, which with its innovative liposomal delivery system, represents the latest generation of vitamin C supplements. Highly absorbable and bio-available, this new supplement is in the form of softgels, with a suggested dose of 3 capsules a day. and are two other formulations that offer supplemental vitamin C; in fact they contain a total of 43 and 55 different nutrients respectively.
adults. Take 3 softgels a day. Each softgel contains 335mg of liposomal vitamin C.
Precautions: Do not exceed the recommended daily dose. This product is a nutritional supplement and should not replace a varied, balanced diet. Keep out of childrens' reach. Store away from direct light, heat and humidity. As with any nutritional supplement, you should consult a health professional before taking this product if you are pregnant, breastfeeding or have a health problem.