The scheme applies to products in the Smart City® catalogue, purchased by mail order, telephone or fax, as well as from the website
www.supersmart.com and www.super-nutrition.com
- All individuals aged over 18 who are Smart City® customers may benefit from the scheme. Companies, organizations and other entities are not eligible.
- Discounts and corresponding amounts spent may not be transferred between customers.
- Amounts spent are calculated with VAT included but excluding postage.
- The discounts in the scheme can be added to the 5% fixed discount reserved for members of "Club Supersmart" (who make all their purchases from www.supersmart.com and thus forego receiving our monthly printed mailings). The maximum total discount is 35%.
- The discounts in the scheme cannot be combined with any other existing discount (commercial, professional, stock clearance, special promotions, etc). Amounts spent which have accrued on otherwise-discounted products do not qualify for this loyalty scheme.
- Acquired discounts remain valid throughout the duration of the loyalty scheme.
- Your cumulative total only takes into account those orders for which payment has been received (for example, in the case of a cheque order, on receipt of the cheque).
- Purchases made through subscription add to your loyalty scheme cumulative total. However discounts do not accrue and only the subscription discount will apply. - When an order elevates your discount band to the next level, the increased discount rate will not apply to that order but to the next. For example, when an order takes the value of accrued purchases up to or beyond the 1000 mark, the 15% discount rate will apply to subsequent orders and only then, when all previous orders have been paid for.
- Customers can check their account status (cumulative totals and discount rates) at www.supersmart.com, by logging-in and clicking on 'My account', followed by 'discounts', or by telephoning +352(0) 264 955 25.
- Smart City® reserves the right to modify or terminate the loyalty scheme at any time. Smart City® will make all reasonable efforts to give its customers notice should it decide to end the scheme. Smart City® disclaims any responsibility, pecuniary, legal or otherwise, for such modification or termination of the scheme.
- The loyalty scheme (and calculation of amounts spent) came into force on 8 November 2005.