New products : Supersmart.com has a track record of regularly introducing new products before anyone else and the company plans to continue to be the leader in the field of looking for new and hard-to-find products.
Pricing : Supersmart.com always aims at the best value for money. Smart City always safeguards their customer’s health before anything else by choosing pharmaceutical grade materials and GMP certified contract manufacturers. Please consider this when making comparisons on popular products.
Supersmart.com – is a comprehensive catalogue offering outstanding quality and choice, constantly updated and improved to reflect the latest scientific research and production methods
In July 2007, Supersmart.com celebrated an exceptional ten years on the internet – testimony to the loyalty and trust of many thousands of customers who have chosen this major European nutritional supplement website to help them protect their health and fitness.
Supersmart.com – is product quality and safety guaranteed by:
• the use of pharmaceutical grade raw materials whenever possible, in forms supported by scientific research: certificates of analysis can be viewed at www.supersmart.com;
• production and packaging methods that adhere to Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP) or ISO 22 000 standards, ensuring traceability and maximum safety.
Supersmart.com – is a product range that always prioritises:
• ingredients which reputable studies have shown to be effective and bio-available;
• the safest, most easily-absorbed forms (such as ubiquinol, extrafolate ….), which our website is often the first to make available to European consumers
• the most effective and safest delivery systems, forms and dosages, in accordance with the latest research;
• the most advanced and comprehensive formulations, such as our best-seller Daily 3® which provides, in just one capsule per meal, maximum active principles in balanced doses.
Supersmart.com – also offers:
• dozens of products that are difficult – sometimes impossible – to find elsewhere; we go to the four corners of the earth (particularly Russia and Japan) to secure these products for our customers;
• reputably-sourced information on the latest scientific research into nutritional supplementation in the form of Nutranews (www.nutranews.org), the monthly newsletter published by the Foundation for Free Choice with financial support from Smart City;
• a loyalty scheme with significant, long-term benefits (discounts of up to 35%) for regular customers;
• competitive prices, due to our fast-growing range of own-brand products, which has enabled us to cut our production costs considerably.