PABA 600 mg Natural Sunscreen Supplement
Para-amino benzoic acid (PABA) is a natural, water-soluble co-factor of the B group vitamins. An antioxidant, it can neutralize singlet oxygen and block the harmful effects of ultraviolet rays.
At doses ranging from 0.5 to 3 g a day, PABA:
- appears to slow, and in some cases, even reverse, crosslinking in the protein structure of connective tissues such as collagen. The process of glycation responsible for this crosslinking seems to play a vital role in the development of fibrotic diseases such as Peyronie's disease, Dupuytrens contracture or scleroderma. This is also the case for skin diseases such as dermatitis herpetiformis or vitiligo. In all cases, administration of PABA has shown beneficial effects;
- as an antioxidant, it provides protection against atmospheric pollutants such as cigarette smoke or ozone which damage cell membranes and structures by producing oxidative stress;
- it promotes cell membrane fluidity;
- it increases joint flexibility,
- it restores the original colour to grey hair in 10 to 25% of cases.
|Daily serving: 5 tablets
Number of servings per bottle: 40
| Para-amino benzoic Acid (PABA)
|Other ingredients: microcrystalline cellulose, silicon dioxide, magnesium stearate.
Each tablet contains 600 mg of para-aminobenzoic acid (PABA).
Take between one and five tablets a day, as required, spread out between three meals.
Do not take more than 3g of PABA a day without medical supervision.
Do not take PABA alongside sulphur-containing nutrients (MSM or NAC) or drugs (sulfa) as it inactivates them.