is a tropical plant with a powerful polyvalent activity, of great importance in phyto-nutrition, which is mainly used:
- In liver disorders for its hepato-protective role, particularly in the case of alcohol intoxication, over eating and the after effects of hepatitis.
- For treating lithiasis (calculi) of all origins (an old and acknowledged use).
- As main anti-hyperlipidemic treatment and as an additional hypocholesteroleming treatment.
- For improving peripherical micro-circulation and capillary resistance (heavy legs, arthritis, blotchiness).
- For increasing biliary secretion and for stimulating the digestive system.
It should be noted that the hepato-stimulating and hepato-protective actions of chrysantellum americanum
are such that it enables the liver to eliminate alcohol two to five times more rapidly (take two to four capsules with the alcohol). Here is a product that any road safety commission would do well to study!
Take 3 to 4 capsules per day with meals.
Precautions: Do not exceed the recommended daily dose. This product is a nutritional supplement and should not replace a varied, balanced diet. Keep out of childrens' reach. Store away from direct light, heat and humidity. As with any nutritional supplement, you should consult a health professional before taking this product if you are pregnant, breastfeeding or have a health problem.