- Combines several nutrients associated with increasing basal metabolic rate.
- Energising and satiogenic effects.
- Extract of Theobroma cacao is standardised in theobromine which has stimulant and satiogenic properties.
- Supplementing with L-tyrosine helps increase basal metabolism and maintain production of the thyroid gland which can fall during periods of dieting. L-tyrosine is converted into noradrenalin which has an appetite-suppressant effect.
- Caffeine has a significant stimulant effect on basal metabolism. It separates lipids, releasing fatty acids which are then burned more easily. .
- Green tea extract accelerates calorie-burning and weight loss. It can increase basal metabolism by up to 4-6%.
- 5-hydroxy tryptophan (5-htp) is the precursor of the inhibitory neuromodulator, serotonin. It is often used to counter stress-associated bulimic effects. It also balances the stimulant effect of the formulation's other ingredients
- Chromium polynicotinate , niacin-bound chromium, helps reduce fat mass and increase lean muscle mass..
- Sinetrol®, a natural extract produced from citrus fruits (blood oranges, grapefruit and lemons) chosen for their high polyphenol content. A clinical study has demonstrated the lipolytic (fat-dissolving) effects of this extract. Sinetrol exerts its lipolytic effect by inhibiting the enzyme cAMP-PDE, and preventing the degradation of cAMP (cyclic adenosine monophosphate).
- Capsimax®, an extract of Capsicum annum providing capsicinoids. Studies have shown that it helps control appetite and encourages thermogenesis (particularly by increasing the body's energy output).
- Fucoxanthin - the pigment in brown seaweed. Studies show that it stimulates metabolic rate, thus facilitating fat loss.
- Super Citrimax®, an extrait of Garcinia cambogia, standardised in hydroxy-citric acid (HCA) with a proven ability to curb appetite, inhibit fat production, increase fat-burning and thus contribute to weight loss.
|Daily dose : 4 capsules
Number of doses per box: 30
|Sinetrol® -XPUR (citrus extract : blood orange, grapefruit, orange, guarana standardised to 90 % polyphenols and 20% flavones)||400 mg|
|Theobrama cacao extract, 6 % theobromine||300 mg||L-Tyrosine||300 mg|
|Green tea extract (80 % polyphenols, 60 % catechins, 30 % EGCG)||200 mg|
|Super CitriMax® HCA-600-SXM (Garcinia cambogia PE 60 %)||100 mg|
|Capsimax® (Capsicum annum L extract providing 1.4 mg of capsaicinoids)||70 mg|
|5-hydroxy tryptophan (5-HTP)||50 mg|
|Fucoxanthin (from 200 mg Undaria pinnatifida extract standardised to 10 % fucoxanthin)||20 mg|
|Chromium (Chromemate® polynicotinate)||200 mcg|
| Other ingredients: microcrystalline cellulose, magnesium stearate, silicon dioxide.
Capsimax® Omniactive Health Technologies - Sinetrol® Fytexia-NB Consulting Group - Super CitriMax® InterHealth N.I.
Chromemate® InterHealth N.I.
Thank you for visiting our site. Before you goREGISTER WITH