Arthritic joint problems, usually related to inflammatory flare-ups, are generally treated by injections or NSAID-type drugs. The side-effects of such treatments are widely-documented and are by no means minor, particularly in the case of long-term administration. A range of manipulation therapies are sometimes used alongside medication, but they too have uncertain outcomes.
The importance of tendons!
The human body has more than 4000 tendons which play an essential role in the health of our bones and joints. Each movement we make requires our tendons to be strong. Structurally, a tendon is similar to a rubber band – it does not take much to tear it.
We make constant demands on our tendons but as we get older, there is a decline in our ability to produce the nutrients needed in order for them to function optimally, causing them to contract. The main difficulty is that tendons have few – even no – blood vessels making it hard to provide them with all the nutrients they need.
The latest research conducted in Europe shows there are a number of compounds which may help supply the elements essential for healthy tendon function. It is therefore important to ensure an intake of these nutrients to support and maintain good tendon, bone and joint function.
Tendons are primarily made up of different forms of collagen – type I, II, V, X – but predominantly type I - the form most vulnerable to age-related decline due to under-production by our metabolism (unlike type II collagen which is less affected by decline).
Tendo-Fix maintains flexibility of tendons
The formulation of Tendo-Fix contains a perfect balance of:
• different forms of collagen (types I, II, V, X),
• hyaluronic acid for smoother function and flexibility.
• Together, these natural anti-inflammatory and anti-bacterial compounds help restore healthy function to tendons and to the bones they surround
Clinical studies conducted in Canada by the Mortec Scientific Group involving 60 days’ supplementation with this formulation show it acted on several parameters, producing:
• a 45.5% increase in flexibility;
• a 74.7% decrease in motion-associated pain;
• an 84.1% decrease in general pain. Using a 10-1 graduated pain scale, scores decreased progressively with the use of Tendo-Fix, reaching 1.5 within 30 days and remaining at this level.
Taken at a dose of 250mg three times a day, Tendo-Fix is completely safe with no side-effects.
Tendo-Fix thus reduces joint inflammation and increases mobility. It is effective at countering intractable tendon pain and connective tissue disorders.