Chlorella 200 mg
Chlorella is a single-celled, fresh water, green algae. It has the highest chlorophyll concentration of any known plant, and consists of 60% protein including all the essential amino acids. Yaeyama, a sub-species of Chlorella vulgaris, contains chlorella growth factor which is rich in nucleic acids (DNA and RNA) and peptides.
Chlorella is one of the most scientifically-researched foods. In particular, it is used:
- To detoxify the body by eliminating heavy metals and toxic chemicals;
- To improve intestinal function as a result of its high chlorophyll content;
- To stimulate macrophage and T lymphocyte activity, increasing interferon levels and boosting the immune system's ability to combat viruses, bacteria, foreign proteins or chemicals;
- Interferon is one of the body's main natural defences against cancer. By increasing interferon levels, chlorella boosts the body's resistance to cancer;
- As an alkaline, to balance the body's pH;
- To control blood sugar levels and blood pressure.
|Daily serving: 20 capsules
Number of servings per bottle: 25
|Yaeyama Chlorella extract providing :
|4 000 mg|
Each tablet contains 200 mg of Yaeyama Chlorella.
Directions for use
Take ten tablets twice day.