Posinol™ Supplement - Natural Apocynum Venetum Extract for Stress & Mood
Posinol™ is a patented extract of the leaves of Apocynum venetum with a minimum of 4% glycoside flavonols (isoquercitrin and hyperoside). Its therapeutic benefits for stress and mood are now available to buy at Supersmart.
What are the benefits associated with Posinol™?
- Hyperoside is recognised for its ability to lower blood pressure, and in particular, to promote mental relaxation.
- Animal trials have demonstrated significant anxiolytic activity for Posinol™, comparable to that of benzodiazepines, due to its effect on the GABAergic system. Other studies conducted by American scientists have shown kaempferol, another flavonol present in Apocynum venetum extract, to also be very effective at alleviating anxiety of all kinds.
- In addition, Posinol™ lowers blood pressure via the release of nitric oxide, reduces lipid peroxidation and increases levels of HDL-cholesterol and erythrocyte SOD.
- Clinical trials have revealed that by acting on neurotransmitters, particularly noradrenaline and dopamine, in precisely the same way as imipramine (a tricyclic antidepressant), a daily dose of 50-100mg Posinol™ spread over the day can help reduce symptoms of mild to moderate depression.
- Mouse studies have clearly demonstrated its anti-depressant effects, which are probably due to increases in noradrenaline, dopamine and their respective metabolites in the hippocampus, an area of the brain that plays a central role in well-being.
- While oxidative stress may be linked to the progression of depression, it is primarily associated with the development of neurodegenerative diseases. In vitro trials suggest that Posinol™ has significant antioxidant effects which may inhibit lipid peroxidation in the central nervous system.
Why opt for Posinol™?
Today's increasingly fast pace of life, together with family and work pressures, can upset emotional equilibrium over time and manifest as anxiety and depression. To address these emotional dips, we all too often turn to drugs - which have medium and long-term side-effects - when natural phytotherapeutic solutions are available that are just as effective. St John's Wort, the active substance of which is hyperforin, is one solution often used in such cases. However, it has a number of disadvantages - in particular, it interacts with oral contraceptives, blood thinners and hypotensive drugs, lowering their efficacy.
Researchers have therefore become interested in a wild medicinal plant from Asia, Apocynum venetum (Luobuma), which has been used for more than 600 years in traditional Chinese medicine. An extract is obtained from its leaves which contains no hyperforin but is particularly rich in glycoside flavonols: rutin, astragulin, quercetin, kaempferol, and especially isoquercitrin and hyperoside.
According to a meta-analysis in 2012, Apocynum venetum extract has therapeutic potential in the prevention and treatment of cardiovascular and neurological diseases, particularly hypertension, hypercholesterolaemia, neurasthenia, depression and anxiety. Animal studies and clinical trials conducted to date show this patented extract to be completely safe and free from side-effects, even when taken for more than three consecutive years. For optimal efficacy, the recommended daily dose is two softgels, spread over the day.
Buy Posinol™ to help alleviate stress and anxiety.
|Daily dose : 2 softgels
Number of doses per pack : 30
|Amount per dose
|Posinol™ (Extract of Apocynum venetum)
| Other ingredients : Soybean oil, soy lecithins, beeswax.
Posinol™, Soft Gel Technologies, USA.
Directions for use
Adults. Take 1 to 2 softgels a day.
Each softgel contains 50 mg of Posinol™.
Value for money
Antidepressivo natural muito eficaz.
Produto eficaz. Cumpre o que promete.
BARBOSA PEREIRA Terapeuta
Penso que a embalagem devia ter 90 unidades com o mesmo preço
Mme DUPONT Christine
Aide pour le côté émotionnel mais limité.
Je fais prendre du Posinol à mon compagnon quand il est stressé et surtout déprimé et ça lui fait toujours du bien.