PABA Supplement - Para-aminobenzoic Acid for UV Rays Protection
Para-aminobenzoic acid (PABA) is a natural, water-soluble co-factor of the B group vitamins, now in supplement form, available to buy in the Supersmart catalogue. As an antioxidant, it can neutralize singlet oxygen and block the harmful effects of ultraviolet rays.
What are the benefits associated to PABA?
At doses ranging from 0.5 to 3 g a day, PABA has several benefits for hair, skin and nails.
- Appears to slow, and in some cases, even reverse, crosslinking in the protein structure of connective tissues such as collagen. The process of glycation responsible for this crosslinking seems to play a vital role in the development of fibrotic diseases such as Peyronie's disease, Dupuytren's contracture or scleroderma.
- This is also the case for skin diseases such as dermatitis herpetiformis or vitiligo. In all cases, the administration of PABA has shown beneficial effects.
- As an antioxidant, it protects against atmospheric pollutants such as cigarette smoke or ozone which damage cell membranes and structures by producing oxidative stress.
- Promotes cell membrane fluidity.
- Increases joint flexibility.
- Restores the original colour to grey hair in 10 to 25% of cases.
Buy your PABA supplement today.
|Daily serving: 5 tablets
Number of servings per bottle: 40
| Para-amino benzoic Acid (PABA)
|Other ingredients: microcrystalline cellulose, magnesium stearate.
Each tablet contains 600 mg of para-aminobenzoic acid (PABA).
Directions for use
Take between one and five tablets a day, as required, spread out between three meals.
Do not take more than 3g of PABA a day without medical supervision.
Do not take PABA alongside sulphur-containing nutrients (MSM or NAC) or drugs (sulfa) as it inactivates them.
Value for money
PABA ist ein gutes Produkt, um Alterungsprozesse abzumildern.
Excellent produit très efficace