FPP - Fermented Papaya Supplement with Immuno-stimulant Properties
Fermented Papaya Preparation (FPP) is a 100% natural nutritional supplement with outstanding antioxidant and immuno-stimulant properties, supported by years of research and clinical use. Developed in 1969, FPP is derived from non-GMO Carica papayas grown organically in Hawaii, which undergo a natural, lengthy fermentation period, free of additives and preservatives, in a Japanese factory with ISO9002 quality control.
What are the benefits associated with FPP?
The remarkable properties of FPP have attracted the attention and support of a number of respected researchers worldwide. Among them are Professor Lester Packer of the University of California, Berkeley, and Professor Luc Montagnier (co-discoverer of the AIDS virus) who, at a conference on 26 October 2000 at the Maison de Japon in Paris, stated: “FPP is remarkably effective at fighting oxidative stress and at boosting the immune system”.
- FPP exhibits powerful antioxidant activity (at least 20 times more than vitamin E).
- Has an exceptional ability to stimulate the immune system, measurable against a number of parameters.
- It is also an anti-inflammatory and chelator of heavy metals.
- It is very low in toxicity and side-effects and can thus be recommended for a great many oxidative and immune-related diseases.
- Journals confirm its clinical use in AIDS, diabetes and chest disease, and in immunology, cardiology, haematology, hepatology, gastro-enterology, neurology, oncology and rheumatology.
- Furthermore, many health-conscious people in Japan use FPP in a preventative capacity or as an anti-ageing product.
Each box contains 30 sachets, each providing 3 grams of FPP (no other ingredients).
Directions for use
For prevention purposes, take one sachet every night at bedtime. Open the sachet, place the powder under the tongue and leave until fully dissolved.
If required, or on the advice of a practitioner, the dose can be increasd to 2 or 3 sachets a day, for 2 days. In this case, always take FPP between meals.
No reviews for this product yet