This formulation is a classic blend of chemotyped essential oils, aimed at promoting calm and relaxing the nerves. It helps combat the stresses of modern life and encourages restorative sleep without the need for sleeping pills. It acts on a range of symptoms:
- feelings of oppression;
- nervous tension;
- agitation or over-stimulation;
- sleep problems;
- intrusive thoughts;
- nervous anticipation.
Each softgel contains no fewer than 75 different active molecules - a long way from the type of synthetic pharmaceuticals which contain just four or five at the most.
What are the essential oils in Relaxing Oil Blend?
This synergistic formulation contains the following chemotyped essential oils:
- Essential oil of sweet marjoram, the main constituents of which are cis-thujanol and trans-thujanol. It is a powerful regulator of the central nervous system with anxiolytic (anxiety-relieving) properties, but is also used for its antiviral properties, its ability to regenerate the liver (viral hepatitis) and its effect on bronchial symptoms.
- Essential oil of lavender, of which the flowering tops – rich in linalool, linalyl acetate and camphor – are used. It has shown remarkable efficacy in easing mental tension, calming nerve and heart palpitations, treating depression, and curing insomnia and other sleep problems. It’s also a recognised anti-spasmodic and sedative.
- Essential oil of mandarin of biological origin, of which the zest, particularly rich in limonene and gamma-terpinene, is used. Popular for its fragrance, it is primarily used for treating stress, agitation and anxiety and also has blood pressure-lowering properties which can stop palpitations and extra systoles (extra heartbeats).
- Essential oil of lemongrass, obtained from the essence of flowers rich in nerol, geraniol and monoterpenes. It is used especially for its calming and sedative properties but it also combats indigestion, gas and pain associated with gastric ulcers.
- Essential oil of lemon verbena, produced from the leaves which are rich in nerol and geraniol. Excellent for addressing temporary depression, it has powerful sedative and anti-inflammatory properties. It also helps regulate the hormone system and is a vesicular and pancreatic stimulant.
Benefit from the power of plants in complete safety
Though aromatherapy is increasing in popularity, it’s important to recognise that essential oils are not entirely risk-free. Used indiscriminately, these oils can actually be toxic, especially when taken internally, and even more so as some companies recommend unsuitable doses or are not clear enough about either the botanical source (there are many homologues) or the chemotype. This last point is important: the chemotype provides precise information on an oil’s active and predominant biochemical molecules.
A plant will produce specific aromatic molecules depending on the biotope in which it is grown: two identical species can produce two different essential oils, each of which is characteristic of the conditions in which it has been grown. A lack of knowledge of an oil’s chemotype thus opens up the possibility of toxicity and reduced efficacy. The chemotypes of the essential oils in ‘Relaxing Oil Blend’ are always specified and the active principles are dosed to maximise their efficacy and ensure their safety (no more than 75mg per softgel).
Why take Relaxing Oil Blend to reduce stress and relieve tension?
There are three main reasons for choosing Relaxing Oil Blend to combat anxiety:
- A natural alternative to drugs: Anxiolytic, hypnotic and antidepressant drugs are widely-used for treating stress and insomnia, but they often cause dependency and unwelcome side-effects. It’s high time natural alternatives were given due consideration, particularly the unanimously-recognised option of aromatherapy. Relaxing Oil Blend concentrates those oils most widely-accepted as synergistically combatting stress and the symptoms of anxiety.
- A blend of oils chosen for their efficacy and safety: A number of essential oils act on the central and vegetative nervous systems, but taking them orally can be quite problematic. To avoid any unnecessary risk, it is therefore advisable to consult a therapist from the outset. Opting for Relaxing Oil Blend, which has been the focus of considerable expertise, means avoiding any risks to your health as its combination of oils has been chosen by leading health professionals for their complete safety and optimal efficacy.
- It’s easy to use and saves you time: The ready-to-take softgels save precious time and facilitate therapeutic observance: avoiding the need to mix the blend yourself prevents the risk of potential errors and unwelcome consequences.
CompositionRelaxing Oil Blend 75 mg
|Daily dose: 4 softgels
Number of doses per pack: 15
|Mix of essential oils
Sweet Marjoram (Origanum majorana)
Lavender (Origanum majorana)
Mandarin BIO (Citrus nobilis)
Lemongrass (Cymbopogon citratus)
Lemon verbena (Lippia citriodora)
| Other ingredients : rapeseed oil, glycerine, water, tocopherols.|
Directions for useRelaxing Oil Blend 75 mg
adults. Take 1-4 softgels, 30 minutes before bed.
Each softgel contains 75mg of a mix of essential oils.
Caution: Do not exceed 9 softgels a day.
The supplement Stress Relief Formula has been developed to respond to a common problem: stress.
What are the benefits associated with Stress Relief Formula?
Caused by multiple factors, stress can significantly affect our well-being with anxiety, nervous tension, insomnia, fatigue. The everyday consequences of stress are so numerous that they can seem impossible to overcome. It is precisely to help fight all these effects that this natural stress relief product has been developed. In a single capsule, it combines a selection of natural ingredients with stress-fighting properties. The various active principles selected will:
- Help lower stress levels;
- Relieve anxiety;
- Soothe nervous tension;
- Restore energy;
- Reduce fatigue.
What are the ingredients in Stress Relief Formula?
Stress Relief Formula contains extracts of several plants that offer stress and anxiety relief, including:
- Passiflora (Passiflora incarnata);
- Schisandra (Schisandra chinensis);
- Rehmannia (Rehmannia glutinosa);
- Jujuba (Zizyphus spinosa);
- Polygala (Polygala tenuifolia);
- Magnolia (Magnolia officinalis).
Extensively-studied, these plants are recognized for their calming properties and stress-relieving effects. They are primarily used in phytotherapy for promoting calmness, facilitating sleep, improving sleep quality and increasing mental performance.
Some of the plants selected have also been studied for their potential to support the adrenal glands which play a key role in managing stress. For optimal efficacy, Stress Relief Formula has also been enriched with stress relief vitamins and minerals:
- It contains magnesium, a mineral often described as an ‘anti-stress nutrient’. It’s especially important to ensure adequate magnesium intake since a deficiency increases sensitivity to stress.
- It also contains benfotiamine, a form of vitamin B1 that facilitates energy production and thus combats fatigue.
- This quality anti-stress supplement has been further enhanced with the addition of pyridoxal-5-phosphate, a coenzyme of vitamin B6. This is involved in the production of neurotransmitters, molecules that regulate the body’s nervous system and help control stress, mood and general well-being.
When should Stress Relief Formula be used?
By combining nutrients and plants with anti-stress properties, Stress Relief Formula offers the perfect solution for:
- Coping with periods of anxiety;
- Nervous tension;
- Excessive workload;
- Fatigue or ‘burn-out’.
The recommended dosage for this natural anti-stress product is three capsules a day, though this can be adjusted in line with your needs and your therapist’s advice. You may also be interested in other products that provide long-term support against the effects of stress, such as , often called the ‘sleep hormone’, or supplements containing , a stress-relieving neurotransmitter, both of which are available as part of the SuperSmart Stress and Sleep range.
CompositionStress Relief Formula
Daily dose: 3 capsules
Number of doses per box : 30
|| 150 mg
Passion flower extract standardised to 3.5 % vitexin
|| 120 mg
| Schisandra berry extract standardised to 9 % schizandrin || 90 mg
Rehmannia glutinosa root extract (10:1)
|| 90 mg
Zizyphus spinosa extract (10:1)
|| 90 mg
|| 75 mg
Polygala tenuifolia extract (10:1)
|| 60 mg
Magnolia extract standardised to 45-65% honokiol, 35-55% magnolol
|| 45 mg
Pyridoxal 5 phosphate
|| 30 mg |
Other ingredients : Acacia gum, rice flour. |
Directions for useStress Relief Formula
adults. Take 3 capsules a day, or as advised by your therapist.