Maharishi Amrit Kalash® - 600 gAyurvedic medecine is one of the oldest and most holistic systems of natural medicine. Of the hundreds of formulations described in ancient ayurvedic texts, Amrit Kalash® is the most prized, classified as a rasayana - a preparation that promotes health, longevity and higher states of consciousness. Amrit Kalash® is without doubt the most widely-studied ayurvedic formulation available.
• The forty herbs, roots and sun-ripened fruits which make up Amrit Kalash® are harvested and handpicked from over fourteen areas.
• The traditional recipe involves 250 laborious production stages at low temperature, and requires almost 11kg of raw material for each jar - that’s a ratio of 22 to 1!
• Only whole, contaminant-free herbs are handpicked at precisely the right stage of maturity from virgin forests and Himalayan mountainsides, by more than 6000 specially-trained personnel.
• The manufacturing process is carried out in accordance with ancient texts but benefits from the latest technology in the only ISO 90001-certified ayurvedic laboratory. Systematic scientific testing ensures the final product meets the most rigorous quality standards.
• Comprising natural ingredients, partly from certified-organic sources, and free from artificial preservatives, Amrit Kalash® provides a potent blend that complements and boosts the all-round, optimal health benefits of a fruit- and vegetable-rich diet. Among its most common herbs and fruits are Amla, cinnamon, cardamom, turmeric, sandalwood, long pepper, Cobra’s saffron, liquorice, Gotu kola and Tribulus terrestris.
• Amrit Kalash® is a renowned formulation which has been the subject of numerous international scientific studies and the herbs it contains have themselves generated several thousand publications.
• Amrit Kalash® is recommended and prescribed by thousands of doctors and herbalists, including preeminent ayurvedic experts.
• In fact, scientific studies on Amrit Kalash® have demonstrated that this herb and plant complex has probably the highest concentration of water- and fat-soluble antioxidants, acting synergistically on every cell in the body. This synergy guarantees intense, stable and long-lasting effects on general health.
• This speciality complex could thus be called “the large spectrum antioxidant”, effective against the majority of free radicals.
• As scientific studies have reported no evidence of toxicity, Amrit Kalash® can be taken by the whole family alongside a healthy, varied and balanced diet, to restore or maintain optimal well-being.
Along with Amrit Kalash®, other renowned Ayurvedic formulations are now available in nutritional supplement form. , for example, combines three fruits with detoxifying properties, while curcumin is a beneficial active principle found in the plant Curcuma longa. In addition to these Ayurvedic remedies, you may also be interested in products from traditional Japanese medicine such as and .
Composition Amrit Kalash® contains 40 concentrated herbs, roots and fruits in a special ghee (clarified butter) base, together with honey and cane sugar to facilite its absorption:
Amla (Emblica officinalis
– fruit), Cinnamon (Cinnamomum zeylanicum
- bark), Cardamom (Elettaria cardamomum
– fruit), Turmeric (Curcuma longa - rhizome
), Long pepper (Piper longum
– fruit), White sandalwood (Santalum album
), Cobra’s saffron (Mesua ferrea
– fruit), Butterfly pea (Embelia ribes
– fruit), Liquorice (Glycyrrhiza glabra
– root), Gotu kola (Centella asiatica
– leaf), Tribulus terrestris – fruit, Benal quince (Aegle marmelos
– root), Cashmere bark (Gmelina arborea
), Giant potato (Ipomoea digitata
– rhizome), Indian kudzu (Pueraria tuberosa
– rhizome), Shatavari (asparagus racemosus
– root), Solomon’s seal (Polygonatum verticillatum
– racine), Indian nightshade (Solanum indicum
– whole plant), Yellow snake tree (Stereospermum suaveolens
– bark), Terminalia chebula
– fruit, Nut grass (Cyperus rotundus
– root), Cyperus scariosus
- root, Convolvulus pluricaulis
– whole plant, Oroxylum indicum
- bark, Thatch grass (Saccharum spontaneum
– root), Eragrostis cynosuroides
– root, Desmodium gangeticum
– whole plant, Uraria picta
– whole plant, Yellow-berried nightshade (Solanum xanthocarpum
– whole plant), Large caltrops (Pedalium murex
– fruit), Phaseolus trilobus – whole plant, Teramnus labialis
– whole plant, Clerodendrum phlomidis
- bark, Leptadenia reticulata
- root, Boerhavia diffusa
– whole plant, Sida cordifolia
– whole plant.
Amrit Kalash® is 100% natural and contains no preservatives.
Directions for use
Take half a table spoon (10 g) around breakfast and bedtime. May be taken plain, with a snack, light breakfast or mixed with warm milk, water or juice.