PADMA BASIC is a herbal supplement derived from a traditional Tibetan formulation, specifically the 28th formula in one of the oldest texts of Tibetan medicine. PADMA BASIC has, however, been produced in Switzerland since 1969 in accordance with the Swiss pharmaceutical industry's strict guideline. Now PADMA BASIC is finally available as a nutritional supplement in certain EC countries.
PADMA BASIC combines 20 high quality plants and spices which provide polyphenols, bioflavonoids, essential oils and antioxidants, working in an additive and synergistic way to offer multiple benefits. The most significant actives are camphor (stimulates circulation and improves tolerance to exercise), eugenol (an antibacterial and local analgesic), flavonoids (anti-inflammatories, antioxidants, chelators of metal) and tannins (local anti-inflammatories, antioxidants).
PADMA BASIC provides the body with basic support in three major areas:
- Promoting good circulation, particularly as we age
- Protecting against oxidative stress through pluripotent antioxidant action
- Maintaining natural resistance to disease
Over 50 studies have been published on PADMA BASIC. It is without doubt one of the few formulations to have had its efficacy and safety demonstrated in so many recent and rigorous scientific studies. Millions of PADMA BASIC tablets have been sold with no notable side effects. PADMA BASIC is a safe and well-tolerated product.
- PADMA BASIC is used mainly for peripheral circulation problems with symptoms such as tingling, pins and needles, heaviness or tension in the legs and arms, numbness in the hands and feet and calf cramps. In one clinical study, maximum duration of pain-free walking was significantly extended.
- PADMA BASIC helps to maintain healthy blood vessels, protect artery walls (including coronary arteries) and improve cardiovascular function. Preliminary studies also suggest anti-aggregation activity and an ability to improve fibrinolysis, two factors important in maintaining good circulation.
- PADMA BASIC has proven antioxidant activity, in particular protecting blood lipids from oxidation, an important factor in maintaining long-term cardiovascular health.
- PADMA BASIC has significant anti-inflammatory and immunomodulatory activity. It can be used in any disease in which chronic inflammation is a key factor. In a study of 100 subjects, 44% of multiple sclerosis patients saw an improvement in their general condition following supplementation with PADMA BASIC. Positive results have also been demonstrated in cases of cirrhosis of the liver, chronic hepatitis, rheumatoid arthritis and recurrent respiratory infections.
|Daily serving: 6 capsules
Number of servings per bottle : 33
|Chebulic myroloban fruit
|Bai Dou Kou
|Virginia saltmarsh mallow
| Other ingredients : silicon dioxide.|
Take two capsules three times a day, with plenty of liquid, half an hour to an hour before meals. As soon as there is sufficient improvement, the dose can be reduced to one or two tablets a day. Leave an interval of one and a half to two hours before taking any medicines.