- Produced naturally from olive trees (Olea Europaea).
- Exceptional content in oleuropein (125mg standardised to 32%).
- Clinically-proven effects.
- Helps lower levels of LDL-cholesterol and triglycerides.
- Combats lipid peroxidation in blood vessels.
Which are the best supplements for lowering blood sugar levels (glycaemia) in pre-diabetic or diabetic individuals?
You may not be aware of berberine supplements, but this natural active principle has actually been used therapeutically for many years, especially in traditional Asian medicine. Today, scientists are showing particular interest in berberine’s properties in relation to the management of type 2 diabetes...
We have prepared this list of the ten best foods for regulating, preventing, and reducing bad cholesterol. Include these foods in your menus as regularly as possible.