Natural Curcuma Supplement - Antioxidant Extract of Curcumin
Natural Curcuma is supplement made of an extract of curcumin. So many studies have shown benefits from curcumin supplementation that a number of pharmaceutical laboratories are trying to patent synthetic products which mimic its mechanisms of action.
What are the benefits associated with Natural Curcuma?
Curcumin is a potent antioxidant with a range of health benefits including helping to protect the body from cancer:
- Protects cells from free radicals through various mechanisms: in vitro, it even protects bacteria from lethal doses of radiation;
- Stimulates the immune system in general, as well as in a localised way;
- Regulates expression of nuclear kappa beta factor, a growth factor for cancerous cells and in vitro, inhibits the proliferation of prostatic cancerous cells;
- Blocks oestrogen-like xenobiotic carcinogens such as the herbicide Paraquat, nitrosamines and certain solvents;
- Inhibits cyclooxygenase (COX) and lipoxygenase (LOX), two inflammatory enzymes instrumental in the development of certain cancers, particularly colon cancer;
- Has a similar level of anti-inflammatory efficacy as aspirin;
- In vitro, it induces apoptosis (programmed death) of cancerous cells more effectively than selenium, vitamin A, vitamin D3 or green tea;
- In vitro, it stops the proliferation of cancerous cells at stage 2 of their development;
- Helps inhibit angiogenesis (development of blood vessels which feed tumours) by interfering with the enzymes AP-1 and metalloproteinases;
- It's effective at protecting against viruses (its traditional use) and in vitro, inhibits replication of HIV in chronically infected cells;
- Inhibits abnormal platelet aggregation which leads to heart attacks;
- Reduces cholesterol by stimulating bile secretion;
- Reduces excess wind (bloating) in the stomach and intestines;
To boost your immune defences, the natural immune-stimulant effects of (Lentinus edodes) may also be of interest. Discover, too, our other Ayurvedic nutritional supplements including , for facilitating intestinal transit, for detoxifying the gut, and the powerful formulation , for general well-being.
|Daily serving: 5 capsules
Number of servings per bottle: 15
|Curcuminoids (extract from 2,500 mg of Curcuma longa standardised to contain 95% curcuminoids)
||2 375 mg
|Other ingredients: Acacia gum, rice bran.
Each vegetarian capsule contains 500 mg Curcuma longa standardised to contain 95% curcuminoids.
Directions for use
Take 1 to 5 capsules a day at mealtimes or as advised by your therapist.
Value for money
Très satisfait par ce complément de qualité utilisé quotidiennement. Je le recommande fort volontiers.
Client TORRES SYLVIE
Efficace. Un des meilleurs
je l' essaie !
Un excellent anti-inflammatoire à prendre en cures