Activated charcoal is charcoal that has been treated to increase its ability to adsorb gases, liquids and substances dissolved directly in the digestive tract.
¬§ Activated charcoal has a well-established reputation as a universal antidote. It adsorbs most organic chemicals, many inorganic substances and innumerable poisons before they can cause harm. It is therefore widely used to treat poisoning in children by household products. Activated charcoal rapidly adsorbs toxic or irritant substances by attaching to them in the stomach and intestines.
¬§ Activated charcoal:
- Reduces activity of pathogenic viruses, bacteria, poisonous mushrooms and Candida albicans-type yeast infections;
- Stimulates the biological detoxification processes that combat the action of toxins;
- Increases the average lifespan of elderly laboratory animals by around 40% and maximum lifespan by almost 34%. It reduces age-related increases in the brain's vulnerability to drugs and toxins, it regulates lipid metabolism and improves their defence mechanisms;
- Lowers blood levels of lipids, cholesterol and triglycerides;
- Is used to relieve various intestinal problems (bloating, flatulence, diarrhoea ¬Ö)
Adults. At the first sign of intestinal problems, take 2 to 3 capsules after each of your three meals.
Each capsule contains 400 mg of activated charcoal.
Precautions: Do not exceed the recommended daily dose. This product is a nutritional supplement and should not replace a varied, balanced diet. Keep out of childrens' reach. Store away from direct light, heat and humidity. As with any nutritional supplement, you should consult a health professional before taking this product if you are pregnant, breastfeeding or have a health problem.