Aller Fight: Super Anti-Allergy Supplement - Benefits
The supplementAller Fight contains a blend of high-quality plant extractschosen for their ability to prevent and relieve allergic reactions. Aller Fight is ideal, for example, for dealing with symptoms triggered by the return of the pollen season. Its formulation has recently been improved to reflect the latest scientific advances. Discover how this supplement exerts its beneficial effect on the body.
What exactly is in the supplement Aller Fight?
Aller Fight is a 100% natural nutritional supplement composed of:
- spirulina ;
- bromelain ;
- astragalus extract (10:1) ;
- butterbur extract standardised to 15% petasins ;
- and maritime pine extract standardised to 95% proanthocyanidins.
What benefits does Aller Fight offer?
The compounds in Aller Fight have been chosen for their ability to naturally support and regulate the defence systems of allergy-sufferers. The supplement helps toprevent and relieve the allergic reactions triggered by the principal allergens (pollen, animal fur, dust mites, food, air pollution ...)
As we know, an allergic reaction provokes the release of significant levels of histamine throughout the body, which can cause redness, swelling, sneezing, an acceleration in heart rate, constriction of the airways, and/or other symptoms of varying severity.
Several of the substances in Aller Fight help to reduce histamine levels in the body. They include spirulina (nutritionally-rich microalgae), bromelain (an excellent group of pineapple enzymes), butterbur (a plant with a high content of active ingredients including petasins) and maritime pine (the bark of which contains procyanidins and bioflavonoids).
In addition, spirulina, butterbur and pine maritime have anti-inflammatory and immune-modulating properties, which are also helpful against allergies.
Astragalus membranaceus is a much-prized plant in Chinese medicine which helps to regulate the immune system. Astragalus is actually able to modulate production of Th1/Th2 cytokines. By preventing a reduction in IFN-γ and an increase in IL-5 and IL-13, it helps to boost resistance to pathogens and allergens.
Maritime pine helps maintain good cardiovascular and respiratory health. It also has significant antioxidant properties(1-5).
10 tips and natural treatments for fighting allergies
Here are 10 key techniques and natural remedies for tackling allergies:
- if you suffer with breathing allergies, air the rooms in your home every day (though if you’re allergic to pollen, keep the windows shut between 10am and 3pm during the flowering season) ;
- make sure you maintain a medium humidity level by buying a humidifier, for example, and setting it to 50% (dust and pollen circulate more easily in a dry atmosphere, while mould, which can also cause allergies, flourishes in moist air) ;
- avoid having carpets or rugs (or at least vacuum them regularly), remove your outdoor shoes before going inside and think about dusting. Don’t dry your sheets outside to prevent them getting covered in pollen ;
- wear sunglasses to protect your eyes from pollen, and relieve any irritation with eye drops(6) ;
- if you’re allergic to dust mites, use anti-dust mite mattress/pillow covers (7). And make sure you change your bedlinen regularly to prevent these tiny bugs from breeding ;
- if your problem is an allergy to your pets, keep them out of bedrooms ;
- if it’s pollution, avoid using busier roads to minimise contact with particle pollution ;
- don’t smoke (smoking can exacerbate allergy symptoms) (8) ;
- make an appointment with a health professional. He or she will be able to confirm which allergies you’re suffering from, using skin prick testing, and if necessary, prescribe medication or a long-term treatment called ‘desensitisation’(9) ;
- in the case of a food intolerance, adhere strictly to the diet recommended by your allergy specialist.
Some synergistic supplements for fighting allergies
Alongside Aller Fight, we’d also recommend taking a course of IsoQuercitrin. Isoquercitrin is a soluble form of quercetin, the most powerful of the flavonoids. It is highlighted in several studies as being beneficial for allergies (digestive, respiratory, ocular and others). This supplement contains a form of quercetin called EMIQ®, which offers exceptional bioavailability.
Pollution is a major contributing factor in the increase in allergy prevalence seen in industrialised countries. It’s therefore well worth taking the formulation Zeropollution®. This supplement contains 4 invaluable plant extracts : fragrant verbena, olive, Sophora japonica and rosemary. The rosemary extract supports immunity andliver health in particular, by helping to protect against certain toxic chemical pollutants.