Zinc Orotate 50 mg
Zinc, a major mineral, plays a part in almost all the body's cellular and enzymatic processes. Its bioavailability and digestive assimilation increases significantly when bound to orotic acid.
An essential component of over 80 enzymes, it plays a role in all metabolism and has a specific antioxidant, anti-free radical action.
Zinc orotate can be used in the following conditions:-
- Gonad development in men - preventive action against prostatic hypertrophy
- Pituitary dwarfism
- Loss of taste and smell (particularly in elderly people)
- Brittle, grooved nails, skin infections
- Schizophrenic conditions and autism (in combination with vitamins B3 and B6)
- Elimination of excess copper (mainly as a result of women taking the contraceptive pill)
- Prevention of stretch marks in pregnant women
- Poor circulation and diffuse joint pain
|Daily serving: 2 capsules
Number of servings per bottle: 30
| Zinc (from 100 mg of Zinc orotate)
|Other ingredients: Acacia gum, rice bran.
Each vegetarian capsule contains 50 mg zinc orotate.
Directions for use
Take one to two capsules a day, or as advised by your therapist.