Adaptix Supplement - A Synergy of 8 Adaptogenic Plants to Fight Stress
Adaptix is a supplement that contains 8 «adaptogenic » plant extracts, which means they are able to help the body adapt to different stressors, whatever their origin.
It includes the best-known and most widely-studied natural tonics: ginseng (Panax ginseng L.), Chinese Schisandra (Schisandra chinensis), ashwagandha (Withania somnifera), golden or rose root (Rhodiola rosea L.), reishi, Mongolian milkvetch (Astragalus membranaceus), suma (Pfaffia paniculata) and goji berries.
Along with Rhodiola rosea, it’s one of the best adaptogenic supplements on the market.
What benefits does Adaptix offer?
As a result of its ingredients’ properties, regular supplementation with Adaptix can contribute to numerous physiological effects, including:
- supporting the immune defences and fighting fatigue (Astragalus, Ginseng;
- helping to maintain normal blood pressure (Astragalus);
- promoting physical and mental well-being (Astragalus, Schisandra);
- supporting optimal cognitive function (Ashwagandha, Ginseng, Rhodiola, Suma);
- helping to stimulate the nervous system (Rhodiola, Suma, Ashwagandha).
What exactly is an adaptogen?
It was a Russian pharmacologist, Nicolaï Lazarev, who coined this term to describe any natural substance that could increase the body’s physical and mental abilities. The term is still used today to denote “a pharmacological substance capable of inducing in an organism a state of non-specific increased resistance enabling it to counteract stress signals and adapt to exceptional effort”.
For a plant to qualify as an adaptogen, it has to have three essential characteristics:
- It must increase the body’s resistance to various types of aggressor (physical, chemical or biological) in a non-specific way;
- It must have a normalising effect (based on physiological norms);
- It must not be toxic or adversely affect the body’s normal functions.
The idea of adaptogens already existed in traditional Chinese medicine, with the name ‘qi tonics’, for regularising the body’s various functions, increasing energy and generally supporting good health.
What is in Adaptix?
What ingredients does the supplement Adaptix contain?
- An extract of Reishi (Ganoderma lucidum), known as the ‘mushroom of immortality’ and offering many benefits for health.
- Korean Ginseng (Panax ginseng), one of the best-known ‘anti-fatigue’ plants in the Chinese pharmacopoeia.
- Golden root(Rhodiola rosea), an adaptogenic plant that helps stimulate the nervous system.
- Astragalus root(Astragalus membranaceus), which supports physical and mental well-being.
- Suma root(Pfaffia paniculata), which contains phospholipids and has a positive effect on mental health.
- Ashwagandha (Withania somnifera), an invigorating Indian plant which support optimal cognitive activity.
- Red berries of Schisandra chinensis (standardised to 9% de schisandrin).
- Goji berries, often referred to as ‘super fruits’ or ‘superfoods’.
With the exceptional adaptogenic properties of its 8 natural compounds, Adaptix is the ideal weapon with which to combat stress. The quality and carefully-selected proportions of its natural extracts results in a powerful, synergistic effect invaluable for anyone weakened by stress.
This product should not be used to replace a varied, balanced diet or healthy lifestyle. Follow the advice on use, the recommended daily dose and the use-by date. Not recommended for women who are pregnant or breastfeeding, or for children under 15. Keep out of young children’s reach. Store in a cool, dry place.