Niacinamide Supplement - Vitamin B3 with Anti-Inflammatory Properties
Niacinamide, or nicotinamide, is one of two forms of vitamin B3 (the other being niacin), now available to buy in vegetarian capsules at Supersmart's online catalog. Niacinamide is essential for hundreds of enzymatic reactions; research has shown its benefits in arthritis, asthma, diabetes, cardiovascular disease, stress, and stroke.
What are the benefits associated with Niacinamide?
- Niacinamide has been recognized for over 50 years for its benefits in the treatment of arthritis. It improves joint mobility and severity of arthritis in general, allowing doses of anti-inflammatory drugs to be lowered.
- In diabetics, prevents cell damage and improves regeneration, reduces levels of glycated haemoglobin and improves parameters of glycaemia.
- It improves the condition of alcoholics suffering from chronic pancreatitis.
- Together with niacin, has been used since 1940 to treat several psychiatric diseases, in particular, schizophrenia.
- Is used to treat various inflammatory skin conditions and pigmentation disorders.
- Reduces the psychological effects of stress and anxiety;
- Represents a potentially effective treatment for adolescent behavioural problems.
- Helps stabilize the ATP/ADP ratio in the brain, and as a result, energy levels.
Gene therapy research has also increased interest in niacinamide: a gene promoting longevity called Sir2 (silent information regulator 2) produces a protein, Sir2p, which extends the lifespan of cells. It controls the rate of cell ageing by regulating the production of genetic 'waste products' the accumulation of which destroys the cell.
This protein is dependent on its activity on the intracellular presence of nicotinamide-adenine-dinucleotide (NAD). Niacinamide supplementation with vegetarian capsules helps to directly increase intracellular NAD levels and thus the activity of the anti-ageing protein Sir2p. Niacinamide is thus emerging as a first-generation tool in anti-ageing gene therapy. This safe, effective and inexpensive nutrient represents an essential element of your anti-ageing programme.
Buy your Niacinamide supplement today!
|Daily serving: 4 capsules
Number of servings per bottle: 45
||2 000 mg
|Other ingredients: Acacia gum, rice bran.
Each vegetarian capsule contains 500 mg of niacinamide.
Directions for use
Take three or four capsules a day with meals.
Value for money
Das Produkt hilft mir, das Lp(a), ein durch Gendefekt von der Leber massenhaft produziertes Eiweißlipid, in Grenzen zu halten. Ich habe keine Nebenwirkungen
- Jongkind, J.F., Verkerk, A., and Poot, M., Glucose flux through the hexose monophosphate shunt and NADP(H) levels during in vitro ageing of human skin fibroblasts, Gerontology 33 (5) (1987) 281- 286.
- Gilchrest, B.A., and Yaar, M., Ageing and photoageing of the skin: Observations at the cellular and molecular level, Br. J. Dermatol., 127 Suppl 41 (1992) 25-30.
- Seitz, H.K., Xu, Y., Simanowski, U.A., and Osswald, B., Effect of age and gender on in vivo elimination, hepatic dehydrogenase activity and NAD+ availability in F344 rats, Res. Exp. Med., 192 (3) (1992) 205-212.
- Oblong, J.E., Bissett, D.L., Ritter, J.L., Kurtz, K.K., and Schnicker, M.S., »Niacinamide stimulates collagen synthesis from human dermal fibroblasts and differentiation marker in normal human epidermal keratinocytes: Potential of niacinamide to normalize aged skin cells to correct homeostatic balance, 59th Annual Meeting American Academy of Dermatology, Washington, 2001.
- Paul Matts et al. A Review of the range of effects of niacinamide in human skin, IFSCC Magazine – vol. 5, no 4 / 2002
- Maiese K, Chong ZZ, Hou J, Shang YC: The vitamin nicotinamide: translating nutrition into clinical care. Molecules 2009;14:3446– 3485.
- Hoffer A: Biochemistry of nicotinic acid and nicotinamide. Psychosomatics 1967; 8: 95– 100
- E. Jeffrey Metter. Comparison of Exercise Response to Resistive Strength Training in Young and Old Subjects, National Institute on Aging, National Institutes of Health. www.grc.nia.nih.gov