Super Bone Formula Supplement – Supports Healthy Bone Function
Super Bone Formula provides an effective range of nutrients naturally present in healthy bones, the synergistic action of which can prevent or slow down bone loss.
Why take Super Bone Formula?
Loss of bone density and maintaining healthy bone function are major issues that not only affect menopausal women but also, surprisingly often, ageing men. These problems are not solely linked to hormone dysfunction but often to deficiencies of essential nutrients including magnesium, vitamin D3, silicon, boron or vitamin K2.
Super Bone Formula addresses these problems, now providing a number of advanced and highly-bioavailable nutrients such as KoACT, Fruitex-B, organic silicon, strontium and ipriflavone.
What are the benefits associated with the ingredients in Super Bone Formula?
- KoACT is a new, patented, chelated compound of calcium and collagen, which research from Tokyo University shows can help increase bone resistance 10% more effectively than calcium alone. Traditional calcium supplements may improve bone mineral density, but they fall short in supporting bone strength and flexibility. This function is provided by the collagen in KoACT which protects bones from fractures better than calcium alone. Collagen is the strong, flexible and fibrous protein that supports bone structure and helps it withstand daily impact.
- Fruitex-B or calcium fructoborate is a boron-fructose-calcium complex similar to that provided by Nature in fruits and vegetables. This complex form of boron is much more bioavailable. Numerous studies have shown the importance of boron to the structural integrity of bones.
- Ipriflavone is an isoflavone derived from soya daidzein ; a number of studies have demonstrated its efficacy in protecting against osteoporosis. Supported by trials on large numbers of patients, ipriflavone's benefits come from its oestrogen-mimicking action, but it has no hormonal side-effects. It is even more effective when combined with calcium. Its mechanism of action relates to activation of osteoblasts which are themselves maximised by calcium, vitamin D3 and vitamin K2.
- Magnesium promotes calcium transport and absorption in a ratio as close as possible to 1:2. Magnesium deficiency is linked to osteoporosis and brittle bones, making supplementation essential in many cases.
- Menaquinone-7, or MK-7, extracted from Natto, is the most bioavailable fraction of vitamin K2. Its activity is boosted when combined with vitamin D3, which stimulates bone formation by increasing mineral density, particularly in menopausal women, whether or not they have osteoporosis. The activity of menaquinone-7 is also increased when combined with calcium.
- Strontium contributes to bone health and strength. It supports the differentiation of osteoblasts and helps maintain a balance with the activity of osteoclasts. It promotes collagen formation which gives bones their resistance to traction.
- Extract of Tabashir bamboo contains more than 70% organic silicon, ten times more than horsetail. Silicon is an element that's essential for the health of the skin, ligaments, tendons and bones. Its absorption decreases with age and can affect bone health, which is all the more important since it plays a major role in mineral absorption by supporting recalcification and maintaining Ca/Mg balance. Silicon also stimulates chondroblasts by enabling chondroitin sulphate and hyaluronic acid to be deposited within the cartilage matrix, which is why it is used to treat those suffering from the pain of arthritis.
- Vitamin D3 is essential for good absorption of calcium and its resorption by bones. It boosts the efficacy of calcium and prevents or delays bone loss. Even traditional medicine now recognises the need for supplementation with vitamin D3.
Buy Super Bone Formula to improve bone strength and density.
|Daily dose : 4 tablets
Number of doses per box : 30
|Amount per dose
| Calcium [from 3000 mg of KoAct™ (calcium and collagen chelate) and 240 mg of Fruitex-B™ (calcium fructoborate)]
|Magnesium (from 535 mg of magnesium carbonate)
| Strontium (from 300 mg of strontium citrate)
| Silicon (from 35 mg tabashir bamboo extract standardised to 70% Silicon)td>
| Vitamin D3
||1 000 UI
| Boron [from 240 mg of Fruitex B™ (calcium fructoborate)]
| Vitamin K2 (from 10 mg of menaquinone-7 1 %)
|Other ingredients : calcium carbonate, stearic acid, maltodextrin, sodium crosscarmellose, shellac.
Directions for use
Adults. Take 4 tablets a day with food.
Value for money
Klasse Produkte - Grauenhafte Abwicklung !!!
Un peu cher
je n'ai pas les moyens de verifier si le contenu est exact par rapport à ce qui est annoncé .
mais tout s'est ttb passé.
Je prends ce produit depuis de nombreuses années et lors d'une consultation (et suite à une densitomtrie osseuse effectuée) chez mon gynéco, ce dernier m'avait dit que beaucoup de jeunes femmes aimeraient avoir .... mon dos .....
MERCI à vous.
- EFSA opinion reference : 2009;7(9):1210, 2009;7(9):1272, 2010;8(10):1725, 2011;9(6):2203
- EFSA opinion reference : 2009;7(9):1216
- EFSA opinion reference : 2009;7(9):1227, 2011;9(6):2203
- EFSA opinion reference : 2009;7(9):1228
- EFSA ID : 2723 Claims on botanical substances for which finalisation is pending
- Anne Marie Uwitonze, Mohammed S. Razzaque. Role of Magnesium in Vitamin D Activation and Function. The Journal of the American Osteopathic Association, 2018; 118 (3): 181 DOI: 10.7556/jaoa.2018.037
- Seelig MS. Consequences of magnesium deficiency on the enhancement of stress reactions; preventive and therapeutic implications (a review) J Am Coll Nutr. 1994;13:429–46. doi: 10.1080/07315724.1994.10718432.
- Elisaf M, Merkourpoulos M, Tsianos EV, Siamopoulos KC. Pathogenetic mechanisms of hypomagnesemia in alcoholic patients. J Trace Elem Med Biol. 1995;9:210–4. doi: 10.1016/S0946-672X(11)80026-X.
- Gommers LM, Hoenderop JG, Bindels RJ, de Baaij JH. Hypomagnesemia in Type 2 Diabetes: A Vicious Circle? Diabetes. 2016;65:3–13. doi: 10.2337/db15-1028.
- Lima Mde L, Cruz T, Rodrigues LE, Bomfim O, Melo J, Correia R, et al. Serum and intracellular magnesium deficiency in patients with metabolic syndrome–evidences for its relation to insulin resistance. Diabetes Res Clin Pract.
- de Baaij JH, Hoenderop JG, Bindels RJ. Magnesium in man: implications for health and disease. Physiol Rev. 2015;95:1–46. doi: 10.1152/physrev.00012.2014.
- S., LaValley, M. P., Simms, R. W., and Felson, D. T. The role of vitamin D in corticosteroid-induced osteoporosis: a meta-analytic approach. Arthritis Rheum 1999;42(8):1740-1751.
- Dawson-Hughes et coll., 1991
- Mundy et Martin, 1993
- Romy Conzade, Wolfgang Koenig, Margit Heier, Andrea Schneider, Eva Grill, Annette Peters, Barbara Thorand. Prevalence and Predictors of Subclinical Micronutrient Deficiency in German Older Adults: Results from the Population-Based KORA-Age Study. Nutrients, 2017; 9 (12): 1276 DOI: 10.3390/nu9121276