Adrenal Support Supplement | 90 tablets
Adrenal Support is a synergistic blend of plant extracts, minerals and vitamins, designed to support the adrenal glands and the body's ability to manage stress.
Why take Adrenal Support?
The adrenal glands play a fundamental role in stress response: when the body experiences stress, they produce and secrete hormones such as cortisol, adrenalin or noradrenalin. Adrenal Support offers a complete and natural solution to supporting healthy adrenal function and can help the body respond more effectively to the everyday stresses of modern life.
What are the ingredients in Adrenal Support?
- Calcium pantothenate is a component of coenzyme A (CoA), which is vital for a wide range of essential reactions. In particular, it is involved in the production of essential fatty acids, cholesterol, steroid hormones, the neurotransmitter acetylcholine and melatonin. Deficiency in Calcium pantothenate can manifest as fatigue, headaches and insomnia.
- Extract of Siberian ginseng (Eleutherococcus senticosus) acts as an adaptogen. It increases resistance to stress and enhances performance. It also boosts memory and feelings of well-being, as well as reducing fatigue.
- Extract of Rhodiola rosea also has adaptogen properties.
- Excretion of Vitamin C increases when the body is under stress. Vitamin C is essential for the production of epinephrine and norepinephrine.
- L-tyrosine is the precursor to noradrenalin and adrenalin. In volunteers subjected to stress, L-tyrosine supplementation was shown to stimulate adrenal glands and increase energy levels.
- Extract of Maca (Lepidium Meyenii), or Peruvian ginseng, is traditionally used in chronic fatigue syndrome to stimulate energy and strength. Research suggests it promotes healthy adrenal function.
- Extract of Tulsi (Ocimum sanctum L.) has significant adaptogen and anti-stress benefits. Its traditional use in ayurvedic medicine is supported by modern research. It enhances stress response particularly by helping to regulate levels of the stress hormone, cortisol.
- Magnesium is the anti-stress mineral par excellence; however, urinary excretion of magnesium increases in response to all types of stress and magnesium deficiency increases sensitivity to stress.
- Zinc dependent enzymes play an important role in DNA synthesis and neurotransmitter metabolism, as well as in neutralising free radicals and metabolising a range of hormones (thyroid, growth, insulin and sex hormones), which can often be exhausted by stress overload.
In cases of low energy or extreme fatigue, it is possible to combine Adrenal Support with other natural extracts such as . Popular in Asia, this is a fungus recognised for its revitalising effects. Other fungi may also be of interest for their benefits in the body such as which stimulates the immune system and with anti-ageing and protective effects.
|Daily dose : 2 tablets
Number of doses per box: 45
||250 mg |
|Extract of Siberian ginseng (Eleutherococcus senticosus) standardised to 8 % eleutheroside B and E
||250 mg |
|Extract of Rhodiola rosea root standardised to 4 % rosavins
||150 mg |
||150 mg |
|Ascorbic acid (from 100 mg Ester C®)
||76,2 mg |
|Dry extract of maca (Lepidium meyenii)
||100 mg |
| Dry extract of tulsi (Ocimum sanctum L.) standardised to 2.5 % ursolic acid
||100 mg |
|Magnesium (from 150 mg magnesium dimalate)
||30 mg |
|Zinc (from 55.6 mg zinc orotate)
||16,4 mg |
|Other ingredients : Acacia gum. |
Ester C® - Ester C Company.
Directions for use
Take one tablet twice a day or as advised by your therapist.
No reviews for this product yet