- Produced naturally from olive trees (Olea Europaea).
- Exceptional content in oleuropein (125mg standardised to 32%).
- Clinically-proven effects.
- Helps lower levels of LDL-cholesterol and triglycerides.
- Combats lipid peroxidation in blood vessels.
Within the scientific community, enthusiasm for turmeric’s anti-cancer virtues is palpable: over the past 30 years, the number of studies conducted on the plant has skyrocketed, with a steady increase in the rate of publication...
Diet, the impact of stress, possible causes of mutations, the processes involved … Two people discuss in depth the specifics of cancer.
Antioxidant substances are able to combat the harmful effects of free radicals, and thus offer multiple benefits for our health. Below we list five excellent reasons to stock up on antioxidants and protect your body to the max.